ONÅ BEAUTY HUB ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS
TERMS & CONDITIONS MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, FEES, MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION
- Emirates ID or Passport copy is required upon application.
- Each application must be accompanied by full membership fees, depending on the application type being applied for. Payments can be made by cash or credit card.
- All applications are subject to review by the management.
- Membership is valid for one year starting from the issuance of membership card unless the membership was terminated by the management ONÅ Beauty Hub. Each membership is renewable and must be renewed 5 days before the date of expiration. Members will receive a reminder from the Salon one month before the expiration.
- ONÅ Beauty Hub has the right to terminate any member should she commit any of the below:
- 5.1. Violation of ONÅ Beauty Hub regulations
- 5.2. Non-payment of services or products
- In the event of cancellation, termination, and expiration of the membership, members can no longer use the privileges and benefits of the membership program. No refund shall be given for early cancellation or termination.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS, RIGHTS, AND PRIVILEGES
- Members are entitled to the discount given on the membership package for services, products, and gift vouchers.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Free services cannot be converted to cash or products.
- Members are expected to follow ONÅ Beauty Hub rules and regulations.
- Advance notice is required for any appointment cancellation.
- Membership discounts cannot be combined with any other packages or promotional offers.
- Free monthly services cannot be carried over to the following month if not used.
- Free monthly surprise gifts cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service/product.
- Enjoy, relax, and be pampered every time you visit ONÅ Beauty Hub!